Ready To Place Your Order?
TRIAL KIT ORDERS ARE SHIPPING 2 WEEKS FROM DATE OF PURCHASE
INTERNATIONAL ORDERS UNLESS AN EXISTING CLIENT ARE SUSPENDED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
FOR PRIVATE LABEL ORDERS PLEASE EXPECT DELAYS UP TO 9 WEEKS AS WE ARE EXTREMELY BACKED UP WITH PRODUCTION VOLUME AND MAINTAINING SAFETY GUIDELINES IN TEXAS REGARDING COVID-19
We're super excited to get your order into production. So much so that it is imperative that you complete the correct form and fill it in with as much information as possible. It is mandatory that if you re purchasing by the unit to list out your container selection as requested. For example:
(20) Deep Moisture Shampoo (citrus blend): Black Cosmo Round with Black Flip Cap
(40) Heat Protectant & Shine Serum: 4 oz Clear Cosmo with Black Treatment Pump
Due to the Impact that COVID-19 has on the Global Plastics Supply Chain, we ask that you provide an alternative color in case an item becomes out of stock.
In addition, please be sure to make any changes by clicking the "EDIT" link at the bottom of the form.
LABELS ARE NOT INCLUDED
If you've previously ordered private label products from us (trial kits excluded), please complete form here: Existing Client Order Form
What Happens Next?
STEP 1: Look for price charts for units/gallons and associated shipping fees on this web page. Please determine the products you wish to order then complete the following form:
STEP 2: NEW CLIENT: Once we receive the New Client Order Form, within 1 business day you will receive pricing. If you wish to proceed with your order we will send Invoice and Private Label Manufacturing Agreement. Payment of invoice means that you acknowledge and accept the terms and conditions of our business process. Invoice MUST be paid within 24-48 upon receipt.
EXISTING CLIENTS: Please complete the Existing Client Order Form. Invoice will be sent within 1 business day. Invoice MUST be paid within 24-48 upon receipt.
STEP 3: Production begins 24 to 48 after payment is received.
STEP 4: Please see your invoice for scheduled ship date. If there are any updates, they will appear on invoice OR you will receive email.
STEP 5: You will receive shipping and tracking notification from UPS via email once your items ship.
STEP 6: All communication related to orders will be handled via email in order to document any changes or communication for current and future orders.
About Your Container Selection
In an effort to operate in a more efficient manner and to minimize error, it is imperative that you read the ORDER FORM in it's ENTIRETY and to complete the container selection as requested. If you have any trouble in doing so, there are examples provided on the form prior to completing and before completing the form we ask that you send an email asking any questions you may have. If you do not list your container selection as indicated below, we will have to guess your containers. Please remember, the containers you list on your order form CAN NOT be changed after. It is your obligation to take your time completing the form to ensure that you have the correct information entered.
(20) Blow Dry Cream: 8 oz Clear Cosmo w/Black Flip Cap
(40) Intense Hydrating Shampoo: 8 oz Black Boston w/Black Flip Cap
(30) Anti-itch & Growth Oil: 4 oz Clear Cosmo w/Black Twist Cap
Packaging & Shipping
There is a packaging and shipping fee associated with your order. We ship trial kits via USPS and complete private label orders via UPS. It can take between 1-4 business days for your package(s) to arrive to your destination. For shipping and handling prices, please refer to the price charts above or inquire via email.
Global Plastics Shortage
We want to thank you once again for your orders and for the opportunity to service you. We have been sending out weekly/biweekly updates to inform everyone of the how COVID 19 has impacted the supply chains across the world. As most of you are likely experiencing this issue first hand as well.
We have containers in stock, however, as each day goes by we are depleting them faster than we are receiving our monthly shipments. Our containers are arriving, but not fast enough.
Due to the tremendous amount of production volume we have, we find ourselves in a bottleneck at times.
**Some things to keep in mind as you place your orders:**
1. Purchase in bulk- although 20 units may seem like a lot, if you are aware that supply chains are backed up, we recommend that you purchase a larger quantity to hold you over so that when you receive your packages you won't sell out in a week and have to wait 5 weeks or so to restock.
2. Please read your invoices in their entirety. We provide an anticipated ship date so that you know when we expect to ship your items, but there are delays unfortunately beyond our control.
3. If we are out of stock on a certain container color, we will have to substitute for another color (i.e. clear, black, white or amber).
4. Update your customers on delays and refrain from giving a restock date until your items are in transit.
If you have any questions about your order, our customer service team will be happy to assist you via email at email@example.com